I have an opportunity to move over to mid-days on the classic rock station or I can stay right here on the country station for mid-days.
Here's a little breakdown:
- I'd work 10 to 3 and then do production from 3:30 to 5. Not bad, and I'm used to it.
- I don't know the music that well, hardly at all to be honest.
- This is the only studio with a TV and access to a computer...and air conditioning.
- I've been in this studio since I started here...4 years now.
- This station is a 100,000 watt station.
- I'd be pre-recorded from 10 till Noon, then do Noon to 3 live. Production would take place from like 9 till Noon.
- I know the music better than I do country...but not much.
- There is no computer, no TV, no air or heat.
- I've never done a live air-shift over there.
- It's only like a 10,000 watt station. Maybe even less than that.
I think that about covers it. Going to the classic rock station would get me out of here around 3 rather than 5 like it is now. There is no change in pay or anything like that. I just don't know what I am going to do. Any thoughts?