I wish I could find a better picture of the cover, but that's the best Amazon could do, and that's pretty weak.
The story descriptions are as follows:
* P. Craig Russell (THE SANDMAN #50, The Ring of the Nibelung) illustrates a story of Death and a day that goes on forever.
* Milo Manara (Click, Butterscotch) - the Italian artist famous for his captivating portrayals of the female form - paints a story of love and Desire in ancient times.
* Bill Sienkiewicz (Elektra: Assassin, THE SHADOW) brings us to Delirium's realm on a strange rescue mission.
* Spanish architect and illustrator Miguelanxo Prado (Streak of Chalk, Peter and the Wolf) takes us back to the dawn of time, when stars spoke...
* Barron Storey (The Marat/Sade Journals), one of America's premiere illustrators, creates 15 heartrending portraits of Despair.
* Glenn Fabry (award-winning PREACHER cover artist) draws a story of future archaeologists learning a little too much about Destruction.
* Frank Quitely (New X-Men, THE AUTHORITY, JLA: EARTH 2) contributes a final commentary on Destiny.
Should be good and I'll get to it as soon as I finish Alan Moore's "V For Vendetta"....and that little story is extremely captivating.